Option 1 – Design Plan
A convenient option for clients both near and far, a Design Plan is perfect for those who want to do the work in their own time, at their own pace, but would like a comprehensive guide to follow.
- If local, one in-home design consultation – all subsequent communication conducted primarily via email (Non Omaha residents have option to email overview photos along with detailed room measurements)
- 2D mood board showcasing all products/colors/ideas, illustrating how individual pieces work together as a whole
- To-scale floor plan clearly delineating layout
- Multiple 3D renderings ensuring design execution on your end is easy and seamless!
- Full source list with links to all suggested items (conveniently selected from online sources making purchasing quick and easy!)
- One set of revisions for any questions/product adjustments
The end result is a custom design tailored specifically to your unique style and personality! Times vary based on project scale/amount of revisions, but a typical design plan for one room ranges between 10-15 hours and does not include accessory suggestions.
Option 2 – Full Service
This is that picture-perfect, everything in its right place, DONE, option. For local Omaha (and surrounding area) residents the Full Service option is ideal if a transformation is what you're after!
You'll get everything included in Option 1:
- Consultations (as many as necessary)
- Mood Board
- Floor Plan
- Source List
- I'll shop for you – This includes hunting for the coolest one of a kind vintage items, as well as sourcing from a mix of in-store and online resources, ultimately ensuring your space is both collected and cohesive.
- I’ll be your resource for everything – Providing insight and opinions during the whole process so decision-making is a breeze. I'll find local professionals for the big jobs or partner and advise when a DIY solution is better, and work with you closely to keep the design on budget and on track.
- Installation – I’m a stylist at heart so this means details, details, details, photoshoot ready! From cozy textiles and throw pillows, to unique accessories in thoughtful vignettes, everything will have its place.
In the end you'll have a complete and cohesive space to put your feet up!
All rooms in my portfolio are examples of Full Service Designs.